As I have mentioned before, I am busily having my acoustic music bound in black hardcover volumes. This entails a lot of Finale work on my part because it needs to have a good layout, along with page numbers, titles, descriptions, instrumentation, and so on. In the photo, you can see the black books there on the left. That's how many I have so far.
1. Missa Sine Nomine. SATB, string quartet, organ, handbells.
2. Missa Sine Nomine. variations. I re-wrote several parts of the mass for other ensembles.
3. Missa Sine Nomine in English.
4. Music for Advent. SATB and instruments. I have pieces for first, send and fourth Advent Sundays.
5. Aviary Corridor. Soprano and small ensemble. Poem by Charles Alexander. This was performed in Seattle.
6. Fibonacci Poems. Tenor and piano. Poems by Coli Bell. I love these short poems which are snippets from life.
7. Music for Orchestra. Not a large volume! I actually have written a few pieces, however.
8. Music for Clarinet. Organizing volumes like…